Thursday, February 16, 2012

Craft Foam Roses



When I first happened to come across craft foam flowers,i could not believe it was craft foam as for me craft foam is just another kid craft supply, but i was totally smitten by beautiful craft foam rose wreath made by my super talented and creative friend Rubina Abid. Following her tutorial (Sorry guys that tutorial link is dead now :(  )  I made these flowers nearly two years back but put them together as wreath  pretty recently.





Thank you Rubina for sharing such a beautiful technique.

Have a creative day

Hugs

Shahana

3 comments:

  1. I love these flowers.. I used to make these but now I feel like it needs a lot of patience. :) Yours turned out amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you share with me how to make these roses? Our local nursing home director wants to make them for Mother's Day for all the ladies who are residents there. I told her I would try to find a pattern and yours are so lovely. Only ones I have found that look real!
    Thank, Kathie kathiefehner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO MAM I AM SANGEETA , PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO MAK ETHESE ROSES? I WATCH YOUR ALL POST I LIKE THAT ALL. PLS MAM I LIKE TO MAKE THIS TYPES OF CRAFT. MY MAIL ID IS sarode.sangeeta23@gmail.com.
    I am waitin for you mail
    Regards,
    sangeeta

    ReplyDelete